Crawl Space Encapsulation in Mount Pleasant, SC
Did you know that sealing off your crawl space can help you avoid a number of problems when it comes to your home? Mount Pleasant crawl space sealing can also make a huge difference in how much you pay for energy. At Environmental Solutions and Service, we’ll come check out your crawl space and let you know if we think that crawl space sealing, also called crawl space encapsulation, could help you out.
Benefits of Crawl Space Sealing
Are you thinking about Mount Pleasant home crawl space sealing but you’re not sure if it’s right for you and your family? Here’s what you stand to gain:
- Energy efficiency. Increase your Mount Pleasant home energy savings when you seal off your crawl space. When air can’t leak out from your crawl space, you won’t have to pay as much to heat or cool your home. You may find your Mount Pleasant home energy savings as high as 15% post-encapsulation.
- Fewer pests. When you have excess moisture in your crawl space, it can attract everything from insects to rodents. Most of us don’t want any of those critters living in our homes! When you invest in Mount Pleasant crawl space encapsulation, you’ll get rid of the moisture and keep the animals out, too.
- Structural longevity. Water damage often starts in the crawl space, with water pooling and causing mold and mildew growth, damaged beams, and more. Choose Mount Pleasant crawl space sealing and stop all of this in its tracks. We’ll create a barrier between the crawl space and the rest of the house so nothing can cross between the two We’ll also create a barrier around your crawl space so the water can’t enter in the first place.
- Better quality floors. When water seeps in via your crawl space, your floors are often the first things that are affected. When we complete your Mount Pleasant home crawl space sealing, we’ll make sure that moisture can’t reach your floors anymore. Crawl space sealing also helps keep moisture levels the same year round, which is also good for your floors.
- Add value. If you’re thinking about selling your home, it may be the perfect time to consider Mount Pleasant crawl space encapsulation. When prospective buyers know that your crawl space has been sealed off, they will know that the home is less likely to suffer moisture problems in the future. This may make them more likely to choose your home or to pay top dollar for it.
If you’re interested in crawl space encapsulation, we’ll send out one of our environmental experts to determine how much moisture is in your crawl space and how it is affecting your home. We’ll also come up with a plan to seal off your crawl space and talk you through it. We are happy to explain everything and answer all of your questions before you decide. If crawl space encapsulation is right for your family in Mount Pleasant, we’ll get the job done as soon as possible. Call for an appointment today!